We're hiring! Vacancy for a filmmaker
Are you an experienced shooter-editor looking for your next role?
We’re looking for a highly motivated creative to demonstrate their filmmaking skills behind the camera and in the edit. The individual should ideally have experience working within the video production industry and be looking to work full-time in a fast paced working environment producing premium video content. Our projects are varied, our clients are diverse and our work takes us all over the UK.
We're purposely not in London and, instead, proudly based on the south coast near Portsmouth. Our studio is home to nine of the region’s best video professionals and will be your base so being able to work from this location is an essential part of the job. Our salaries are competitive and will be based on your experience.
- Experience with filming and lighting interviews and creative camera skills
- Innovative video editing skills and the ability to produce modern, contemporary edits
- FCPX, AE, Premiere Pro and Photoshop are our preferred tools
- Understanding of codecs, compression, frame rates, hertz etc
- Willing to undergo a background check (we often work with young and vulnerable people)
- Prepared for long days and early starts!
There are numerous perks and benefits to working with Millstream...
- Mental Health is a priority and ensuring your highest level of wellbeing is and will always be our priority
- PerkBox scheme (free Greggs, cinema tickets and discounts in hundreds of shops etc)
- Free fun activities such as Thorpe Park, Paddleboarding and Crazy Golf
- Free training on offer for work-related skills
- Use of industry standard equipment
You'll also get:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- TOIL following long days/weekend shoots
If you’d like to work across the UK on a huge variety of video projects, for some of the world’s leading brands, this could be the role for you. Get in touch with us today by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.