We're hiring! Vacancy for an admin coordinator
We’re looking for an admin coordinator to provide excellent customer service and manage the office at our video production agency.
Are you a detail driven, experienced administrator who’s able to manage a heavy stream of internal and external communications? Support a team of creative filmmakers? And enjoy responsibility and freedom within your role? This could be a great opportunity for you.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality videos for our clients and solve their challenges with visual communications. As an agency, we operate in a very fast paced environment with dozens of projects live at any one time (up to 65!). It's important to us that, as a team, we support each other and allow everyone to develop in their roles.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and an ability to handle a large workload with short deadlines, as well as demonstrate initiative. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that customer orders are fulfilled quickly and efficiently, assisting the team with their work needs and managing stock and office basics.
- Managing and directing phone/email enquiries
- Understanding the project management systems
- Work with other staff to prevent delays and improve workflow
- Communicating with clients with sending out projects
- Managing office supplies (tea, milk, bins etc)
- Working with the Managing Director with client requests
- Billing and payroll duties
- Managing employee sickness and holiday system
- Overseeing studio schedules
- Working with our post-production team to ensure projects are on schedule
- Arranging hotels and travel for film crews
- Updating the website with new projects
This role is based in our studio in the beautiful and historic coastal town of Emsworth with lots of boutique shops, cafes and walks on our doorstep.
Depending on the candidate, this role is Monday to Friday and can be either full-time (40 hours per work) or part-time (20 hours per week).
Salary is £12,500 - £25,000 per year, respective of the above.
There are numerous perks and benefits to working at Millstream:
- Casual dress
- Regular social events
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Discount in stores
If you’re interested in this role and have the relevant skills, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is 14/10/2022.