We're hiring! Vacancy for a filmmaker
Are you an experienced shooter-editor looking for your next role? Do you want to work with leading brands across a range of industries? Do you want to travel around the UK filming a variety of content?
If the answer to these questions is yes, this could be the ideal next step in your career.
We’re looking for a highly motivated creative to demonstrate their filmmaking skills both behind the camera and in the edit. You should have experience working within the video production industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced working environment producing premium video content.
Our projects are varied, our clients are diverse and our work takes us all over the UK and across parts of Europe. One day you might be filming an incredible story for a charity and the next, working with a famous chef to produce mouth-watering content for a global manufacturing brand! We want you to match our passion for capturing incredible stories and bring your creative spark to the edits.
We're proudly based on the south coast, near Portsmouth, and we work out of a studio complete with editing and animation suites. This is where you’ll be based so living within a reasonable commutable distance is a must. Our salaries are competitive for the area and will be based on your experience, starting from £25k+.
We are one of Hampshire’s premium video production agencies and create over 1,000 videos a year for a range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, education, charities and television. We believe in prioritising your mental health, respecting others, and leading with compassion. We're continuing to expand for a while and would love you to be part of our journey.
- A skilled and creative DOP is the most important part
- Utilising industry standard equipment including steadicams, Canon and Sony cameras and glide tracks
- Experience with 3 point lighting set-up
- Experience or interest in drones would be helpful but not essential
- FCPX, AE, Premiere Pro and Photoshop are our preferred tools
- Understanding of codecs, compression, frame rates, hertz etc
- Willing to undergo a background check (we often work with young and vulnerable people)
- This is a full time role and you'll have to be prepared for the odd long day and early start!
In return, you’ll get:
- A competitive salary starting at £25k+
- 28 days holiday per year
- TOIL following out of hours filming
There are numerous perks and benefits to being part of the Millstream team:
- Training for work-related skills (After Effects, drone licence, first aid)
- Use of company paddleboards
- PerkBox scheme (free Greggs, cinema tickets, and discounts in hundreds of shops etc)
- Social activities such as Thorpe Park, paddleboarding and meals out
If you’d like to work across the UK on a huge variety of video projects for some of the world’s leading brands, we want to hear from you! Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.