We understand our commitment to comply with GDPR from the 25th May 2018. We take the data protection of our staff, suppliers, clients and associates very seriously. If you have any questions regarding our data protection policy, contact us at hello @ millstreamproductions.com
- The information provided by you to us during your use of the services, or otherwise when using the website will be held by us on our servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and improve the website and on-line services and to enable us to provide you with relevant information as requested by you and also information concerning our marketing programmes.
- We will not sell your personal information.
- Due to the nature of the Internet, the information and data provided by you may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting such information or data from a country within the European Economic Area ("EEA") it is possible that it will be transferred outside the EEA.
- We will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
- When featuring someone within our videos, we do ask that complete a consent form with you to state you are happy to appear within the video and that the use of the video has been fully explained and understood. Should the purpose of the video change from what we have agreed, we will use the consent form to get back in touch and ask for your consent again.
- The information held in the consent form may contain your name, address, postcode and phone number.
- Consent forms are not distributed and are kept in private by Millstream Productions for internal record keeping.
- We will use your personal information to contact you regarding live and future projects only.
- The website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is subject to this policy statement. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated if you access and use them.
- You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by us.
- Should we experience a data breach, we understand it is our duty to contact our local data controller within 72 hours.
- When you visit our website we may automatically collect information about your computer, including your IP address, information about your visit, your location, your browsing history, and how you use our website.
- By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.